Wolf. Fire in blood

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Wolf. Fire in blood » Акции » Акция vol.2| Смех и вздох, поцелуй и прощание - вот и вся наша жизнь

Акция vol.2| Смех и вздох, поцелуй и прощание - вот и вся наша жизнь

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 559

Копирование любого материала из этой темы запрещено!

http://s012.radikal.ru/i320/1107/98/4f3656a8bc7c.jpg
Имя
Реген
Пол|Возраст
Самец| 5 лет
Внешность:
Достаточно крупный и мускулистый волк.
Шерсть - рыжая с примесью чёрного, белого и серого цветов.
Глаза- голубые.

Характер:
Достаточно добрый волк, предан своей стае, бывает довольно упрям, всегда стоит на своём, даже если не прав. Обладает острым умом, смел, но иногда чересчур любопытен. Падок на красивых самок, но все его "романы" несерьёзны. Верит, что когда-нибудь встретит ту единственную, с которой проведёт оставшуюся жизнь. К волчатам относится спокойно, не брезгует общением с ними, любит повозиться и поиграть с малышами.
БИО:
Родился Реген в семье одиночек, был единственным волчонком в семье. Через несколько месяцев после рождения, стая Тумана стала сгонять одиночек с насиженных мест, а потому родители Регена перешли в стаю Дождя, наш герой, соответственно, пошёл с ними. За несколько лет жизни в стае, волк из простого волчонка - омеги смог стать Бета-самцом, заслужить уважение сородичей и стать настоящим мастером боя. 
Стая| Должность
Стая Дождя| Бета-самец

which is carried out by the printing

By the end of the 15th century, 35

XVII century was Nicholas Jarry [fr].

and was erased, and on cleaned

Hi this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Very quickly this web site will be famous amid all blog visitors, due to it's good posts

I simply couldn't go away your site before suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the usual info a person provide on your guests? Is going to be again often in order to check up on new posts

Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept

Hurrah, that's what I was seeking for, what a stuff! existing here at this webpage, thanks admin of this website.

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. kudos

Hello, I read your new stuff like every week. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up!

I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this weblog on regular basis to obtain updated from newest information.

Hi i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace, when i read this piece of writing i thought i could also make comment due to this brilliant article.

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

I used to be suggested this blog by way of my cousin. I am no longer certain whether or not this post is written by way of him as nobody else recognize such distinctive about my trouble. You are incredible! Thank you!

I absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post's to be just what I'm looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write content to suit your needs? I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome website!

Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Hi I am so happy I found your site, I really found you by error, while I was searching on Askjeeve for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a incredible post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the awesome b.

Hi there friends, pleasant article and fastidious arguments commented at this place, I am really enjoying by these.

Ridiculous quest there. What happened after? Take care!

It's perfect time to make a few plans for the long run and it is time to be happy. I have read this submit and if I could I wish to counsel you some attention-grabbing things or tips. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles relating to this article. I desire to read even more things approximately it!

Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

What's up Dear, are you truly visiting this website on a regular basis, if so after that you will without doubt obtain good know-how.

I don't even know the way I ended up right here, but I believed this publish was once great. I don't realize who you're however certainly you are going to a famous blogger for those who aren't already. Cheers!

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you are a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back at some point. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great work, have a nice afternoon!

Hello friends, how is everything, and what you want to say on the topic of this paragraph, in my view its really remarkable for me.

Manuscript is a collective name for texts

manuscripts attributed to Robins

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Действия обычным шрифтом

Мысли курсивом

Слова жирным

Речь других персонажей подчёркивается

Вы здесь » Wolf. Fire in blood » Акции » Акция vol.2| Смех и вздох, поцелуй и прощание - вот и вся наша жизнь